Instagram, a mobile photo (and more recently video) sharing app, is such a great and fun forum to share photos, whether you’re a professional or an amateur just playing around. If you have a skillful approach, your profile can really blow up and gain a community around a specific topic!
I have contributed to a handful of Instagram accounts; one for my golden retriever Baci, one for my job, my personal account, and one for this Wonderlost blog. Erin and I have both contributed personal photos of our travels around the world and so far we’ve gotten great feedback. Creating an Instagram account has expanded our following and we are able to share pictures with family, friends, and strangers that we may not have shared otherwise. Take a look!
I love seeing new photos and getting ideas about nearby restaurants, places to visit, and seeing photos through other people’s eyes always gives me a creative spark. There are endless opportunities when it comes to photography and all the apps you can use to enhance your photos (VSCO Cam for example).
Below are favorite accounts on Instagram that I follow:
- I’ve been following @parisinfourmonths for quite some time now. I love following her adventures around France and seeing her simple yet beautiful photography.
- I’m a sucker for any type of dog, and this golden loves to travel too! @aspenthemountainpup.
- @loki_the_wolfdog is also another adventuring dog too cute not to follow.
- Once I realized that @parisinfourmonths collaborated with a model named @garypeppergirl, I started following her around the globe too. Her now fiance @lukeshadbolt is an amazing photographer as well!
- A collaborative community of instagrammers, @passionpassport pools fascinating photos into one account, from all around the world.
- @prettylittlelondon is another favorite, sharing very pretty and dreamy pictures of London.
Which Instagram accounts are your favorite?